WE WANT YOU!
INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING TO THE BLOG?
If any of this has resonated and you think our values align, why not write a piece for TDO? Submit using our online form or pitch an idea outside of this list by emailing email@example.com. Before doing either of those, PLEASE read about what we're currently looking for:
- Coverage of local events that focus on social justice issues or environmental sustainability
- Coverage of local policies that are changing, need changing, and have recently changed for the better
- Non-partisan examinations of the environmental aspects and equality issues addressed by candidates' political platforms
- Projects you're working on and want to promote in order to network, make connections, share about a mission
- Environmental Racism: the intersection poverty and climate change (Think Flint and New Orleans)
- Information about local businesses who are really trying to do things right
- Talks, seminars, conferences and workshops exploring related subjects
- The intersection of feminism and environmentalism
- Book reviews on related subjects
Every piece and pitch goes through an editing process to ensure the content is in line with TDO's mission. If a piece isn't right for us, right now, we can suggest other, more suitable platforms and periodicals to help you get your work out there, or work together to create something new. All decisions are based on the list (see above) of 'What we're currently looking for', so please refer to that list before submitting.